This section will be about getting started with ARSA Framework. We will begin by explaining some background on Easy version and absolutely Free version, then move on to how to get the Redeem code entering on your system and finally how to get it set up to start working with. Happy Dev!
Purchase. (Fast Track)
1. Download and install ARSA Framework SDK on the computer you wish to register (download from www.arsa.ai). Tool open; ARSA Studio or *ARSA Mobile Computing or *ARSA Preview may on your desktop or smart device that you decision. Enter your redeem code: (1 redeem code per 1 program and 1 machine, except 12 months package are 5 machines.), the Redeem code is hardware locked that mean is you cannot duplicate using in other machine after first time used. Purchase ARSA Framework package from www.arsa.ai website, the Redeem code sending via email; inbox or junk (spam) mail folder checking, please.
2. Develop your application with Photoshop and ARSA Studio.
3. Deploy an application to terminal that you want.
*Not yet release now.
Renew Redeem Code
1. Open installation folder of ARSA Framework SDK on your machine maybe c:/arsa/bin.
2. Looking filename redeem.
3. Delete it and re-open ARSA Studio or other programs.
4. Entering your new redeem code.
Absolutely Free. (Hard Code C/C++)
1. Install ARSA Framework SDK on the computer you wish to dev (download from www.arsa.ai).
2. Only Visual C++ supported, May user should install Visual Studio (free) be default IDE. Others IDE not support by official but otherwise way you can manual setting/configure by yourself.
3. Let’s Dev! The tutorial and API of ARSA Framework is on www.arsa.ai the official website.